100% Brand new and high quality
This Japanese Carp fish wind sock is also known as a Koi Nobori or Koinobori
Colorful outdoor decoration for the home or the perfect marine flag for any boat
Waterproof, durable with wire mouth, just need hanging
Color: Red, Pink, Blue, Green, Black
- 100% Brand new and high quality
- This Japanese Carp fish wind sock is also known as a Koi Nobori or Koinobori
- Colorful outdoor decoration for the home or the perfect marine flag for any boat
- Waterproof, durable with wire mouth, just need hanging
- Color: Red, Pink, Blue, Green, Black
- Material: Satin
- Size (LxW): Approx. 70x17cm/ 27.56x6.69 inch
- The Carp has always been regarded for its determination and strong will.
- This notion of the carp being a symbol of strength and tenacity can be traced back to a legend in China where a saying goes that a carp can swim against the current up the fast-flowing Hwang Ho river to become a dragon.
- They are frequently shown in Japanese artwork as swimming up waterfalls or strong river currents.
- Throughout all of Japan, the Koi Nobori is displayed across the yards of each family's home, about a week before May 5th to a week after.
- On Japanese Boy's day, May 5th of each year these wind socks are flown in celebration of the safety, health and strength of the boys of each family in Japan.
- The colorful sight (especially when viewed from the Train) is incredible as they are seen strewn across the countryside.
- "Colorful carp streamers" are famous symbol to celebrate "Children's day". Many parents display them hoping that children will grow up with courage and wisdom.
- Koi=Carp, Nobori=Something like a flag.
5 Pieces of Koinobori
Fenteer 70cm/ 27.6 inch Japanese Windsock Carp Flag Koi Nobori Sailfish Boy's Day Decor 5 Colors/ 1 Set - B078S6G9W4